Rainbow Carrot Fries
- 1/2 lb rainbow-colored carrots (or regular carrots)
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1/4 teaspoon sea salt
- Baking Sheet
- Metal Spatula
- Cutting Board
- Sharp Knife
- Preheat oven to 410 degrees
- Cut carrots lengthwise into thirds, then cut into “fries” (see photo below). The more equal in size that each fry is, the more evenly they will cook.
- Place olive oil on baking sheet. Use metal spatula to spread oil evenly.
- Distribute carrots evenly on tray so that they are not overlapping.
- Bake for 25-30 minutes, flipping half way through. They do not have to be perfectly flipped, but ideally each fry will be touching the baking sheet.
- Sprinkle with sea salt. Enjoy!