It is not a secret that homemade chicken broth can be beneficial for healing the gut, but drinking it every day with breakfast can get pretty boring. I created an easy recipe to add a little bit of variety to your broth regimen.
- 1 cup kelp noodles (I have purchased them from Food Front Co-Op & New Season’s Market)
- 1 tablespoon fresh chopped cilantro
- 1 tablespoon chopped scallions/green onions (green part only for SIBO sufferers)
- 2 cups homemade chicken broth
- 1/4 lb cooked chicken (cubed) – optional
- Heat homemade broth in a saucepan over low heat until warm but not boiling. Transfer to a large bowl.
- Add kelp noodles, cilantro, scallions, and chicken.